What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Cookie: A small file of letters and numbers that is stored on a user’s browser or the hard drive of the user’s device. Cookies allow website owners to link the actions of users during a browser session.
First-party cookie: Cookies set by a website that the user is visiting at the time (e.g., cookies placed by an organization website domain).
Third-party cookie: Cookies set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user (e.g., when a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website).
Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. Every time the user revisits the website, the cookies are activated.
Session cookies: These cookies are temporary, once a browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
For further information, visit cookieyes.com
This policy describes the types of cookies that are used on the Travizory website and the purposes for which they are used.
Visitors to our website will see a cookie banner displayed. This is required for the types of cookies that are used by the organization. The following list of types of cookies may serve multiple purposes.
Strictly necessary cookies allow the user to navigate around the website and use essential features (such as secure areas). They are used:
- To identify and authenticate the user.
- To ensure the user connects to the correct website service.
- For security purposes.
Functionality cookies provide services to users or remember settings for users. Some Travizory functionality cookies may be managed by third parties. Functionality cookies are used to:
- Remember layout, text size, or color preferences for unique users.
- Remember when users have already been asked to fill in a survey.
- Remember when users have visited or engaged with specific website components.
- Show users when they are logged in to the website.
- Show embedded videos.
Performance cookies collect information about how users use the website, for example, which pages a user visits and if there are any errors during that visit. Performance cookies do not collect identifiable information about the user. Some Travizory performance cookies may be managed by third parties. Performance cookies are used to:
- Improve the website by measuring errors.
- Test designs of the website.
The Google Analytics cookie is installed by Google. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors to:
- Calculates visitor, session and campaign data.
- Keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report.
- Gather data on how many users of the website viewed particular services or products.
Targeting cookies are used to track user visits to the website, and other websites, apps and online services. Targeting cookies are used to:
- Display targeted ads within the website.
- Improve the delivery of personalized content and ads and to measure ad campaign success through the website.
Note that Travizory does not currently use advertisement cookies
All cookies require your consent before being placed on your device. Consent can be given by clicking on the appropriate button in the cookie banner displayed to you at the bottom right of your screen. If you do not wish to give consent or would like to withdraw your consent to any cookies at any time, you will need to delete and block or disable cookies via your browser settings. Disabling cookies affects website functionality and may prevent access to some functionalities and features of the website.