We are looking for a talented and committed DevOps/AWS cloud engineer to help build and maintain our groundbreaking products. Working with an energetic team that will both challenge you and value your opinions and ideas, you will play an important part in the development of a product which aids our clients to secure their borders. Innovation is central to everything we do, and you will be working with the latest technologies to create solutions that will change the way people travel! Travizory is an exciting startup with a bright future, and your role and skills are expected to grow with the company.
- Automate the deployment of infrastructure and applications to cloud infrastructure – primarily AWS
- Provide application monitoring, alerting and recovery to maximize uptime
- Follow an infrastructure-as-code/gitops approach to all deployment
- Support our customers to ensure fast diagnosis and resolution of any issues
- Work collaboratively within the team to deliver within agreed timelines
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Learn from the other team members and share your knowledge with others
- Third level qualification in devops/cloud/software engineering and/or 2+years of equivalent experience
- Fluent in both written and oral English.
- Great communication skills are essential.
- Experience building and deploying solutions in AWS.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and improving your skills.
- Knowledge of source code control systems such as Git.
- Experience with continuous software testing, integration and delivery.
- Experience liaising directly with international customers or partners.
- Working knowledge of some of the following technologies is a definite plus:
- Docker, Kubernetes & Helm
- Linux & scripting languages
- Have the availability to travel to one of our offices (Ireland, Philippines and Neuchâtel)
Join us today and help build the future of border management and travel solutions!
Travizory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.