We are seeking a talented and committed Cyber Security Officer to monitor our organization’s IT environment. Looking for threats to security, establishing protocols for identifying and neutralizing threats, and maintaining updated anti-virus software to block threats will be your top priorities.
- Identifying vulnerabilities and developing mitigation actions for all systems and infrastructure
- Collaborate with management and other key functions to develop and lead the global security roadmap and to report on the implementation of the plan
- Define security-related policies and monitor policy compliance across the organization
- Responsible for user access control and user management policy definition and compliance reporting
- Keep up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats and proactively inform the other functions
- Assess and report on security posture and risks of the IT systems and lead continuous improvement initiatives for all security related matters (vulnerability, penetration, patching, etc…)
- Define and lead the Security Incident management process and report any security breaches to management
- Lead IT Security audits and benchmarking and implement required mitigation actions including security framework and tools
- Define, develop, and implement the information security awareness program for all employees
- Degree in computer science or a technology-related field
- Professional information security certification (CISSP, CISM, or similar)
- Demonstrated experience in an information security role
- Proven 5+ years of experience with Google Workspace security, Windows System hardening and AWS Cloud Security
- Proven experience in implementing Asset inventory and detection, Vulnerability management, Network intrusion protection and detection, Endpoint detection and response, Patch management, and User and access management
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- English fluency is a must. French is nice to have
Join us today and help build the future of border management and travel solutions!
Travizory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.